- Manage and build on strategic relationships with existing customers whilst acquiring new customer accounts.
- Manage effective relationships and gain mindshare of assigned dermatology products with key customers in GP/Hospital and Clinic setting
- Liaise with Specialists and GPs to meet assigned sales target in a professional compliant, ethical and professional manner.
- Achieve business growth in assigned products and build a strong foothold for future business growth.
- Function as a subject matter expert on assigned dermatology products, keep abreast of industry trends and market development.
- Act as a product evangelist for the assigned brand(s), proactively promote the benefits of the assigned brand(s) in relation to the applicable therapeutic/treatment area.
- Other key tasks assigned by management team
- Male or female
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales (experience with pharmaceutical or dermatology product company preferred)
- Hard working, high commitment, and responsible
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn about healthcare industry, hospitals, customers and products
- Demonstrate fluency in Khmer language and English, both written and spoken